|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 appetizer|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Maple-Bourbon Glazed Chicken Wings
- 36 chicken wings (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup [or pancake syrup]
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bourbon [or whiskey]
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint.
- In medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Add syrup, ketchup, bourbon and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. With wire whisk, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until smooth.
- Grill or broil chicken wings, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with sauce, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Variation: Use a 2-1/2- to 3-pound chicken, cut into serving pieces instead of chicken wings and grill 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.