|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
Bump Draft Beef Kabobs
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Jamaican jerk, Cajun or Caribbean seasoning
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with jerk seasoning in small bowl; reserve 1/3 cup.
- Alternately thread steak, pineapple and vegetables onto skewers, then brush with remaining mixture. Grill or broil, turning once, until steak is desired doneness, about 8 minutes.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.