Bump Draft Beef Kabobs
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Jamaican jerk, Cajun or Caribbean seasoning
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with jerk seasoning in small bowl; reserve 1/3 cup.
- Alternately thread steak, pineapple and vegetables onto skewers, then brush with remaining mixture. Grill or broil, turning once, until steak is desired doneness, about 8 minutes.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|