|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In food processor, process bread until small crumbs form; remove and set aside. Into processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon peel and pepper; process until blended. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and process just until blended.
- On baking sheets or broiler pan, arrange fillets. Evenly sprinkle with lemon juice, then evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.