|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||28 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||110 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Super-Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 1 box (18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans*; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, pumpkin, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar or fill and frost with vanilla frosting.
- * Or, prepare cake mix as above in 13 x 9-inch baking pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For an extra special twist, stir 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into 1-1/3 cups vanilla frosting. Frost cake, then lightly press finely chopped toasted pecans onto side of cake.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.