|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Chill Time||240 min|
Tailgater's Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheeses and cayenne pepper sauce on medium speed until smooth. In plastic-wrap-lined 1-quart bowl, spread cheese mixture; chill 4 hours or until firm.
- On serving plate, invert cheese mixture, then form into football shape; press on walnuts to coat. Serve, if desired, with crackers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.