Warm Chicken & Avocado Salad
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cover chicken with water in 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; drain. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard and black pepper in large bowl. Toss warm chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then gently stir in avocado. Arrange lettuce on platter, then top with chicken salad. Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
TIP: For a Warm Chicken & Avocado Sandwich, omit lettuce and stir almonds in with avocado. Serve on your favorite whole grain bread.