|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Warm Chicken & Avocado Salad
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cover chicken with water in 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; drain. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard and black pepper in large bowl. Toss warm chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then gently stir in avocado. Arrange lettuce on platter, then top with chicken salad. Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
- TIP: For a Warm Chicken & Avocado Sandwich, omit lettuce and stir almonds in with avocado. Serve on your favorite whole grain bread.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.