|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Toasted Tuna 'N Bacon Melts
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 slices your favorite bread, toasted
- 4 slices American, Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon [or turkey bacon], halved and cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and celery in medium bowl. Evenly spread tuna mixture on bread slices, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Arrange bread on cookie sheet and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.80 Cost per serving*: $1.45 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.