|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Open-Faced Veggie Melts
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red, yellow or green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms [or 1 portobello mushroom, sliced]
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices
- Arrange bread on cookie sheet. Spread with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then top with basil; set aside.
- Toss vegetables with remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread vegetables in bottom of broiler pan. Broil vegetables, turning once, until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Top bread slices with vegetable mixture, then top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- *Tip: Substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed, for fresh basil.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.