|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|
Fajitas with Creamy Salsa Dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red onionthickly sliced
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size low fat whole wheat tortillaswarmed
- Combine salsa and Mayonnaise in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine olive oil and garlic powder in small bowl, then lightly brush on steak, red peppers, zucchini and onion. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender; slice.
- Arrange steak and vegetables in tortillas. Serve with salsa mixture.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.