|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|
Fajitas with Creamy Salsa Dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red onionthickly sliced
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size low fat whole wheat tortillaswarmed
- Combine salsa and Mayonnaise in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine olive oil and garlic powder in small bowl, then lightly brush on steak, red peppers, zucchini and onion. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender; slice.
- Arrange steak and vegetables in tortillas. Serve with salsa mixture.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.