|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Easy Creamy Baked Shrimp
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and remaining Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Toss shrimp with cheese mixture; turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.