Easy Creamy Baked Shrimp
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and remaining Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Toss shrimp with cheese mixture; turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|