|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Ham & Chicken Salad Panini
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
- Combine chicken, ham, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in large bowl.
- Evenly spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices, then top with cheese. Evenly spread remaining 4 bread slices with mustard, then place on sandwiches, mustard-side-down. Coat outside of sandwiches with remaining Mayonnaise.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted.