|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Ham & Chicken Salad Panini
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
- Combine chicken, ham, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in large bowl.
- Evenly spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices, then top with cheese. Evenly spread remaining 4 bread slices with mustard, then place on sandwiches, mustard-side-down. Coat outside of sandwiches with remaining Mayonnaise.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.