Shrimp Cakes With Citrus Mayo
- Serves: 7
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- Chill Time 30 min
- 2 lbs. cooked medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. EACH salt, ground black pepper, dried thyme leaves, and paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine shrimp, 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1 cup bread crumbs, green onions, 1/2 of the garlic, egg, lemon juice and spices in large bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 cup Mayonnaise, remaining garlic, juices and orange peel in medium bowl for Citrus Mayo; chill until ready to serve.
- Form shrimp mixture into 14 patties using 1/3-cup measure. Coat patties in remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 7 shrimp cakes, turning once, until golden and heated through, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining oil and shrimp cakes. Serve Shrimp Cakes with Citrus Mayo.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|