|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Chill Time||30 min|
Shrimp Cakes With Citrus Mayo
- 2 lbs. cooked medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. EACH salt, ground black pepper, dried thyme leaves, and paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine shrimp, 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1 cup bread crumbs, green onions, 1/2 of the garlic, egg, lemon juice and spices in large bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 cup Mayonnaise, remaining garlic, juices and orange peel in medium bowl for Citrus Mayo; chill until ready to serve.
- Form shrimp mixture into 14 patties using 1/3-cup measure. Coat patties in remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook 7 shrimp cakes, turning once, until golden and heated through, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining oil and shrimp cakes. Serve Shrimp Cakes with Citrus Mayo.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.