Creamy Baked Turkey
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 25 min
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lb. turkey cutlets
- Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss turkey with cheese mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked.
For a complete meal, serve with a tossed salad or with steamed broccoli.
SUBSTITUTION: Use 4 ounces of Neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese and 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise instead of Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.52.
Cost per serving*: $1.88.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|