|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Creamy Baked Turkey
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lb. turkey cutlets
- Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and remaining Parmesan cheese. Toss turkey with cheese mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked.
- For a complete meal, serve with a tossed salad or with steamed broccoli.
- SUBSTITUTION: Use 4 ounces of Neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese and 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise instead of Real Mayonnaise. Cost per recipe*: $7.52 Cost per serving*: $1.88 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.