|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Veggie & Chicken Pasta Salad
- 4 ounces whole grain rotini pasta
- 4 ounces green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken (about 12 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding green beans during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Toss pasta mixture with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.