|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|
Sauteed Vegetable Wraps with Aioli
- 1 lb. assorted fresh vegetables, thinly sliced (red, green or yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, onion or eggplant)
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- Cook vegetables in 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on tortillas, then layer lettuce, vegetables and cheese. Roll and fold filled tortillas.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.