|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Easy Apple Crisp
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup quick cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread apple pie filling in 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. With fork, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in oats and walnuts. Evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.