Easy Apple Crisp
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 30 min
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup quick cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread apple pie filling in 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. With fork, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in oats and walnuts. Evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|