|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Buffalo Chicken & Potato Salad
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Cover potatoes with water in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature and, if desired, on a bed of lettuce, garnished with celery leaves.
- TIP: Also terrific with FRANKS® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.65. Cost per serving*: $2.11 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.