|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 whole grain English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices large tomato
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, vinegar and honey in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons. Brush mushrooms and onion with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill, turning once, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on 4 muffin halves. Top with onion slices, mushroom, lettuce and tomato, then remaining muffins. Serve warm.
- TIP: Use just 2 muffins to make open-faced sandwiches!
- Cost per recipe*: $14.46. Cost per serving*: $3.62. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.