|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 whole grain English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices large tomato
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, vinegar and honey in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons. Brush mushrooms and onion with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill, turning once, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on 4 muffin halves. Top with onion slices, mushroom, lettuce and tomato, then remaining muffins. Serve warm.
- TIP: Use just 2 muffins to make open-faced sandwiches!
- Cost per recipe*: $14.46. Cost per serving*: $3.62. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.