|Prep Time:||20 min|
NYC Deli Salmon Mousse Dip
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill [or 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed]
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. rinsed and drained small capers, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese, dill and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth. Gently stir in onion, capers and salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve, if desired, with bagel chips, crackers and/or assorted vegetables.
- *Can be prepared a day ahead and stored covered in refrigerator.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.