NYC Deli Salmon Mousse Dip
- Serves: 1 2/3 cups
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill or 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. small capers
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese, dill and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth. Gently stir in onion, capers and salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve, if desired, with bagel chips, crackers and/or assorted vegetables.
*Can be prepared a day ahead and stored covered in refrigerator.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|