Santa Fe Chicken Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 6 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin (about 1 lb.)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese or pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Kaiser or round rolls, split
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Top with cheese, then grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- Evenly spread chipotle mayonnaise on rolls, then top with chicken, bacon, tomato, onion and lettuce.