|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Santa Fe Chicken Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin (about 1 lb.)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese [or pepper Jack Cheese]
- 4 Kaiser or round rolls, split
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Top with cheese, then grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- Evenly spread chipotle mayonnaise on rolls, then top with chicken, bacon, tomato, onion and lettuce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.