Banh Mi Vietnamese Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes [or daikon radish]
- 3/4 cup light asian sesame ginger vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Asian red chili sauce
- 1 loaf (16 in.) French baguette, sliced lengthwise and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- Toss carrots, radishes and 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl; cover and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Strain vegetables and discard liquid. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and chili sauce in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then top with chicken, cucumber and marinated vegetables.