|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Banh Mi Vietnamese Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes [or daikon radish]
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Asian red chili sauce
- 1 loaf (16 in.) French baguette, sliced lengthwise and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- Toss carrots, radishes and 1/4 cup Dressing in medium bowl; cover and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Strain vegetables and discard liquid. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and chili sauce in small bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then top with chicken, cucumber and marinated vegetables.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.