|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen green peas, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread in a small bowl, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.