Lemony Green Beans au Gratin
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen cut green beans, prepared according to package directions
- Combine bread crumbs, Country Crock® Spread and cheese; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, lemon peel and thyme in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through; stir. Place green beans in small casserole dish. Spoon sauce over hot greeb beans, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Broil in oven, 5 minutes or until crumb topping is golden brown. Garnish, if desired, with additional grated lemon peel.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|