|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Chill Time||180 min|
Creamy Three Bean Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen cut green beans [or wax beans], cooked according to package directions, cooled and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos [or garbanzos], rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in large serving bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill 3 hours before serving.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.