Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
This classic chicken dinner takes on a new look as a sandwich!
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 loaf (16 in.) French baguette, cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted
- 4 thin slices deli ham (about 2 oz.)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spread Creamy Dijon Mustard on baguette. Arrange chicken on baguette, then top with ham and cheese.