|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 loaf (16 in.) French baguette, cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted
- 4 thin slices deli ham (about 2 oz.)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spread Creamy Dijon Mustard on baguette. Arrange chicken on baguette, then top with ham and cheese.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.