Ultra-Creamy Macaroni Salad
This super-creamy salad is a Hawaiian 'plate lunch' standard; slightly sweet and tangy.
- Serves: 6
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni or rotini pasta
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk*
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk, vinegar and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, onions, celery and carrot. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
*Use more for a thinner consistency.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|