|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Ultra-Creamy Macaroni Salad
This super-creamy salad is a Hawaiian 'plate lunch' standard; slightly sweet and tangy.
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni [or rotini pasta]
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk*
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk, vinegar and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, onions, celery and carrot. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- *Use more for a thinner consistency.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.