|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Chill Time||180 min|
Final Lap Macaroni Salad with Shrimp
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (6 oz. ea.) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash garlic salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp
- Combine macaroni, olives, green onions and celery in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon pepper, mustard and garlic salt; stir into macaroni mixture. Gently toss in shrimp. Chill at least 3 hours.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.