Green Flag Spinach Artichoke Dip
A Dale Earnhardt Jr. Family Favorite
- Serves: 24
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (18 oz.) creamed spinach
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 loaves round artisan bread [or crusty Italian breads], hollowed out (optional)
- Preheat oven 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, onion and cayenne peppers. Turn into bread bowls or 2-quart casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with pecans in medium bowl; evenly sprinkle over dip.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden and heated through. Serve with cubed bread or your favorite dippers.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|