|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Green Flag Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (18 oz.) creamed spinach
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 loaves round artisan bread [or crusty Italian breads], hollowed out (optional)
- Preheat oven 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, onion and cayenne peppers. Turn into bread bowls or 2-quart casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with pecans in medium bowl; evenly sprinkle over dip.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden and heated through. Serve with cubed bread or your favorite dippers.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.