|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Chill Time||120 min|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 package (12 oz.) broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl. Toss in remaining ingredients, except walnuts; chill 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in walnuts.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.