Creamy Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Serves: 5 1/2 cups
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 35 min
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichoke hearts, chopped spinach and garlic in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|