|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Creamy Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichoke hearts, chopped spinach and garlic in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.