Buffalo Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Serves: 5 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 box (9 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Artichoke Hearts, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup blue cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese, Birds Eye ®Artichoke Hearts, Birds Eye® Spinach and cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole, then top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.