|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Buffalo Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 box (9 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Artichoke Hearts, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/4 cup blue cheese in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese, Birds Eye ®Artichoke Hearts, Birds Eye® Spinach and cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Spread artichoke mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole, then top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.