|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||23 min|
Warm Parmesan Spinach Dip
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic in large bowl. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper. Turn into 2-quart baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese, then continue baking until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomato and green onion. Serve, if desired, with cubed French or Italian bread.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.