|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Spinach, Olive & Feta Dip
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Chopped Spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Spread mixture into 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
- TIP: For easy entertaining, divide dip into two 1-quart casseroles. Bake as above, but serve one at a time.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.