Spinach, Olive & Feta Dip
- Serves: 5 cups
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 30 min
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Frozen Chopped Spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Spread mixture into 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
TIP: For easy entertaining, divide dip into two 1-quart casseroles. Bake as above, but serve one at a time.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|