|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Ancho-Honey Glazed Salmon
- 1 cup water
- 3 dried ancho peppers
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets [or salmon steaks] (about 1 lb.)
- Pour boiling water over ancho chili peppers; let stand covered 10 minutes. Remove peppers from water and discard water. Process peppers, honey, vinegar and onion in blender or food processor until smooth. Turn into medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. Reserve 1/3 of the Mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, turning once and brushing with remaining Mayonnaise mixture, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. Serve salmon with reserved Mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.