|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
- 5 asparagus spears, cut-up
- 1/2 cup sliced assorted wild mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 1/2-in.-thick slices
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup wild arugula
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange asparagus and mushrooms on baking pan. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Spread bread with a very thin layer of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Cook in nonstick skillet until both sides are toasted. Arrange on platter.
- Top toasted bread with roasted vegetables, arugula and remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.