Recipe courtesy of Jimmy’s Restaurant, Aspen, Colorado
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- 5 asparagus spears, cut-up
- 1/2 cup sliced assorted wild mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 French baguette, cut into 1/2-in.-thick slices
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup wild arugula
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange asparagus and mushrooms on baking pan. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Spread bread with a very thin layer of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Cook in nonstick skillet until both sides are toasted. Arrange on platter.
- Top toasted bread with roasted vegetables, arugula and remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|