|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Crunchy Potato Chicken Legs
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips (about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, honey and mustard in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture; reserve.
- Combine remaining Mayonnaise mixture with chicken in large bowl; toss to coat. Roll chicken in crushed potato chips. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is throughly cooked, about 35 minutes. Serve with reserved 1 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Try adding 1/2 teaspoon cumin or your choice of ground dried chili powder to your crushed potato chips for a spicy kick of flavor! TIP: For easy clean-up, arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.