Crunchy Potato Chicken Legs
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 35 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips (about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, honey and mustard in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture; reserve.
- Combine remaining Mayonnaise mixture with chicken in large bowl; toss to coat. Roll chicken in crushed potato chips. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is throughly cooked, about 35 minutes. Serve with reserved 1 cup mayonnaise mixture.
Try adding 1/2 teaspoon cumin or your choice of ground dried chili powder to your crushed potato chips for a spicy kick of flavor!
TIP: For easy clean-up, arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|