|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Hellmann's Chipotle Lime Tuna Cakes
- 3 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine tuna, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, chipotle chili, and lime juice. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce with Chipotle Lime Sauce*.
- *Chipotle Lime Sauce: In small bowl, combine 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions, 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper. Chill, if desired.
- Try as bite-size appetizers: Take 1 tablespoon of tuna mixture and shape into mini patties. Try as tuna cake sandwich: Add tomato and lettuce and serve on a hamburger bun or kaiser roll.