|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Hellmann's Chipotle Lime Tuna Cakes
- 3 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Combine tuna, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, chipotle chili, and lime juice. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce with Chipotle Lime Sauce*.
- *Chipotle Lime Sauce: In small bowl, combine 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions, 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper. Chill, if desired.
- Try as bite-size appetizers: Take 1 tablespoon of tuna mixture and shape into mini patties. Try as tuna cake sandwich: Add tomato and lettuce and serve on a hamburger bun or kaiser roll.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.