|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Marinate for||180 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
BBQ Chicken Wings
- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic
- 5 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half, tips removed
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup Woodshed BBQ Sauce or any BBQ Sauce
- Lemon juice
- Preheat grill 400°.
- In a large saucepot bring water, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic to a boil until salt dissolves; immediately chill. Add wings and let sit 2 hours. Remove wings from water and pat dry.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, hot sauce, BBQ Sauce and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add wings to mayonnaise mixture and marinate in refrigerator for one hour. Remove from marinade and grill turning frequently until chicken is throughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
- The secret is to marinate with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.