|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Marinate for||180 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
BBQ Chicken Wings
- 1 gallon water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half, tips removed
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup Woodshed BBQ Sauce or any BBQ Sauce
- Lemon juice
- Preheat grill 400°.
- In a large saucepot bring water, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic to a boil until salt dissolves; immediately chill. Add wings and let sit 2 hours. Remove wings from water and pat dry.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, hot sauce, BBQ Sauce and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add wings to mayonnaise mixture and marinate in refrigerator for one hour. Remove from marinade and grill turning frequently until chicken is throughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
- The secret is to marinate with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.