|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Hellmann's Fried Chicken Panzanella
- 2 cups peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cups torn sourdough bread (bite-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. seeded mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-size triangles
- 1 medium red heirloom tomato, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium yellow heirloom tomato, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. small capers, rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven 425°. Preheat peanut oil i fryer or deep skillet to 350°. Toss bread with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange bread on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Combine remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard, pinch of salt and ground pepper in sealable jar and shake vigorously; set aside.
- Season chicken with remaining salt. Place Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in small bowl; dip in each chicken thigh to coat. Dip chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Fry chicken in batches until thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper-towel-lined dish.
- Combine roasted pepper, tomatoes, basil, celery, capers, bread and 1/2 of the vinaigrette dressing in large bowl. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and remaining vinaigrette.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.