|Prep Time:||60 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Roasted Chicken, Shaved Vegetables, Green Goddess
- 2- to 2-1/2 lb. chicken
- Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. finely chopeed shallots
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup watercress
- 1 anchovy fillet
- Sesame tahini paste
- Shaved Vegetables:
- 1 golden beet
- 4 spears asparagus
- 2 peeled carrots
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- For Chicken, preheat oven to 450°. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then arrange in roasting pan. Roast 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- For Green Goddess Dressing, in blender process all ingredients until smooth.
- For Shaved Vegetables, shave vegetables on a Japanese mandolin. Toss with lemon and oil,then season with salt and pepper.
- Place carved chicken pieces on platter dressed with green goddess dressing, then surround with shaved vegetables.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.