Serves: 2 1/4 cups
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Parmesan Crusted Crab Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning [or salt]
- 12 ounces fresh or canned lump crab, drained and picked through for shells
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and seafood seasoning in medium bowl. Stir in crab. Turn into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.