|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Parmesan Crusted Crab Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning [or salt]
- 12 ounces fresh or canned lump crab, drained and picked through for shells
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and seafood seasoning in medium bowl. Stir in crab. Turn into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.