Parmesan Crusted Pull Apart Bread
- Serves: 1 loaf
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut 1-1/2 inch slices on the diagonal through the bread using large serrated knife, making sure not to cut through to bottom. Repeat on other diagonal, creating a diamond cross-hatch pattern. Loosen bread with fingers.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, bacon and green onion in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture into grooves using small knife or spatula. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over the top, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|