|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Parmesan Crusted Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut 1-1/2 inch slices on the diagonal through the bread using large serrated knife, making sure not to cut through to bottom. Repeat on other diagonal, creating a diamond cross-hatch pattern. Loosen bread with fingers.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, bacon and green onion in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture into grooves using small knife or spatula. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over the top, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.