|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Parmesan Crusted Crispy Chicken Sliders
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs*
- 12 slider size buns [or potato dinner rolls]
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Arrange bread crumbs on shallow plate, then evenly coat chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns and garnish, if desired, with your favorite sandwich topping.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Combine 1 cup unseasoned panko bread crumbs with 2 tsp. dry Italian seasoning and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Great to serve with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise or make your own Hellmann's® sandwich spread by combining 1/2 cup of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 1/4 cup of your favorite prepared BBQ sauce OR 1/2 cup of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalepenos, 2 tsp. lime juice and 2 tsp. fresh chopped cilantro.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.