Serves: 12 sliders
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Parmesan Crusted Crispy Chicken Sliders
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs*
- 12 slider size buns [or potato dinner rolls]
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Arrange bread crumbs on shallow plate, then evenly coat chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns and garnish, if desired, with your favorite sandwich topping.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Combine 1 cup unseasoned panko bread crumbs with 2 tsp. dry Italian seasoning and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Great to serve with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise or make your own Hellmann's® sandwich spread by combining 1/2 cup of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 1/4 cup of your favorite prepared BBQ sauce OR 1/2 cup of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalepenos, 2 tsp. lime juice and 2 tsp. fresh chopped cilantro.