|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
Parmesan-Crusted Thanksgiving Casserole
- 3 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 cups leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in stuffing, then top with cranberry sauce and turkey.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese. Evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture over turkey. Top with potatoes, then evenly spread with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.