|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
Parmesan-Crusted Thanksgiving Casserole
- 3 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 cups leftover cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in stuffing, then top with cranberry sauce and turkey.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese. Evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture over turkey. Top with potatoes, then evenly spread with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.