|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||145 min|
|Stand Time||15 min|
Parmesan Crusted Rib Roast
- 8 lbs. bone-in rib roast
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup horseradish, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim excess fat from roast. Season roast, if desired, with salt and pepper. Arrange in large baking pan.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and horseradish in small bowl. Spread mixture on top of roast, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°. Tent roast with aluminum foil. Cook until roast reaches desired doneness, about 2 hours. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.