Parmesan Crusted Rib Roast
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 25 min
- Stand Time 15 min
- 8 lbs. bone-in rib roast
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup horseradish, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim excess fat from roast. Season roast, if desired, with salt and pepper. Arrange in large baking pan.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and horseradish in small bowl. Spread mixture on top of roast, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°. Tent roast with aluminum foil. Cook until roast reaches desired doneness, about 2 hours. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.