|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||80 min|
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Whole Roasted Chicken
- 4 lbs. whole chicken
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 425°. Arrange chicken in shallow roasting pan; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of mayonnaise mixture under the skin and inside cavity. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture on outside of chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 hour.
- TIP: If chicken is becoming too brown while cooking, tent with aluminum foil.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.92 Cost per serving*: $1.11 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.