|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||80 min|
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Whole Roasted Chicken
- 4 lbs. whole chicken
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 425°. Arrange chicken in shallow roasting pan; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of mayonnaise mixture under the skin and inside cavity. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture on outside of chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 hour.
- TIP: If chicken is becoming too brown while cooking, tent with aluminum foil.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.