Crispy Parmesan Crusted Whole Roasted Chicken
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 1 hr 20 min
- 1 whole chicken (about 4-lbs.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 425°. Arrange chicken in shallow roasting pan; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of mayonnaise mixture under the skin and inside cavity. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture on outside of chicken, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 hour.
TIP: If chicken is becoming too brown while cooking, tent with aluminum foil.
Cost per recipe*: $8.92
Cost per serving*: $1.11
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|