|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||45 min|
Parmesan Crusted Vegetable Casserole
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cups assorted fresh vegetables, sliced 1/4-inch think (zucchini, tomatoes, yellow squash and carrots)
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 375°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of the vegetables in prepared casserole. Thinly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise over vegetables, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining vegetables and mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.