Parmesan Crusted Vegetable Casserole
- Serves: 6
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 45 min
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cups assorted fresh vegetables, sliced 1/4-in.- thick (zucchini, tomatoes, yellow squash and carrots)
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 375°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of the vegetables in prepared casserole. Thinly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise over vegetables, then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining vegetables and mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|