|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in medium bowl, then dip each coated breast in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.