|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce leaves [or green leaf lettuce leaves]
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with Mayonnaise, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Toss lettuce, cucumber, celery and Dressing in large bowl or on serving platter. To serve, slice chicken and arrange over salad.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.