Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce leaves or green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup fat free chunky blue cheese dressing
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper sauce in small bowl. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with Mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes.
- Toss lettuce, cucumber, celery and Dressing in large bowl or on serving platter. To serve, slice chicken and arrange over salad.
See nutritional information for sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|