Burger Wrap Recipe
Discover the new burger craze with this recipe. Learn how to create your own burger wraps the whole family will love.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- Japanese eggplants
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 lb. hot cooked ground beef (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup French fried onions or hot cooked French fries
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Suggested Burger Toppings: mustard, ketchup, pickles, relish and/or onion
- Squeeze It: Squeeze Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
- Stuff It: Layer lettuce, tomato, ground beef and French fried onions down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with Burger Toppings.
- Wrap It: Roll & fold the filled tortilla.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|