|Prep Time:||15 min|
- Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 lb. hot cooked ground beef (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup French fried onions [or hot cooked French fries]
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Suggested Burger Toppings: mustard, ketchup, pickles, relish and/or onion
- Squeeze It: Squeeze Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
- Stuff It: Layer lettuce, tomato, ground beef and French fried onions down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with Burger Toppings.
- Wrap It: Roll & fold the filled tortilla.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.