|Prep Time:||15 min|
- Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 lb. hot cooked ground beef (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup French fried onions [or hot cooked French fries]
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Suggested Burger Toppings: mustard, ketchup, pickles, relish and/or onion
- Squeeze It: Squeeze Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
- Stuff It: Layer lettuce, tomato, ground beef and French fried onions down center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese, then top with Burger Toppings.
- Wrap It: Roll & fold the filled tortilla.